- Look at this!Super excited to be a part of Top Mommy blogsand get my name out there!You can click on the banner daily to vote for meand help get my blog seen!Please feel free to share this if you know someone who might be interested!
- Did you see?I have new little buttons right over there —–>Now you can “like” my Facebook page and get updateson what’s happening on my blog!You can also get to my Pinterest from right over there too!
Or you can send me an email message!The one thing with Facebook is that if you like my page,I still can’t see your page if it’s private.I don’t see the feeds like a normal “personal” page.(At least I haven’t found a way around this)It makes me a little sad.I got rid of my personal fb because I just spent too much timeon it, and I wanted to spend more time on here.But that doesn’t mean I don’t want any updates on whats goingon with my friends. So if you know a way around that,Please, let me know! 🙂In the mean time, go like my Facebook page,and follow me on Pinterest if you are not already!
- I got my new blog name and URL up and running! Hopefully their are no bugs and everything will run smoothly!Please, if you have me book marked, take note because my url has changed!Here is my actual link: http://travisandkategreer.blogspot.com/Thanks for following me and checking back to see our family and watch the kiddos grow! 🙂
- After a lot of thought I have decided to change the name of my blog. Not only that, but I will be changing my URL. What does this mean for you? I am not exactly sure.I know that I have to change my link where ever I have posted it. But if you have it book marked, or follow me then you might not see me anymore. (I really am not sure on this!)So what I am asking is that if you ever check my blog and would like to continue reading it in the future, keep checking back. Check back to my Facebook, or to where ever you found my link.When I picked the name And baby makes four, it worked well at the time, as I was pregnant with baby number 2. But as my family will continue to grow, it doesn’t seem as fitting. And while I am changing to a name that may not be very original, it will work for out family and my blogging.More to come!
- I am thinking about changing the name of my blog.I feel like I was not very creative the first time around and want to findsomething else as this name will not always fit.No, we are not increasing our family size right now, but at some point we hope to add a3rd baby to our family and …And baby makes 4 will no longer work.Any ideas you want to throw out there for me?I have thought of a couple, but could always use suggestions. 🙂