Cheesecake is one of those amazing desserts that I love to love. I have made many versions of cheesecake over the years that were amazingly delicious, and I won’t say that this is better than peanut butter or toffee filled cheesecake but this Zero Point Cheesecake is the best zero-point cheesecake I’ve ever had!
This cheesecake from Pound Dropper was actually super easy to make! It really needs to refrigerate at least overnight. Really, the longer the better.
And mix using a spatula rather than an electric mixer.
It was pretty thin, but the original recipe did say to use up to 5 cups of yogurt if you want it to be thicker and since it was the first time I was making it I just kept to the basics.
Once it chilled in the fridge overnight I finally got to give it a try. I decided to smash up a few blackberries to add on top with a little fat-free whip cream and it was perfect.
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant Sugar-Free and Fat-free Cheesecake pudding
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and vanilla and using a wire whisk, mix well.
- Add yogurt then dry pudding, mix well.
- Lightly grease Springform Pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (It will like it isn’t done, but it is! And will set as it chills!)
- Cool for 20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap
- Put in refrigerator and chill overnight.
I also tried her Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake and it was soo good! (It wasn’t very pretty so maybe when I make it again I will share!)
This is zero points based on WW freestyle program. For other info on this zero-point cheesecake check out Pound Dropper – She has amazing recipes on her site!