This Baked Spaghetti in Garlic bread is so delicious! Another great Pinterest find! This recipe was from Rhodes site, but originally comes from Plain Chicken, which I have made many of her recipes before, and once again, I wasn’t let down!
And it was pretty easy to make!
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes
- 1 egg white
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley flakes
1. Roll out the loaf into a 12×16 rectangle. cover with towel for 10-15 minutes
2. Cook spaghetti according to package. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce ( I also added cooked meatballs)
3. Add spaghetti to dough in a 4 in. strip down the dough. Top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Make cuts 1 1/2 in.apart on long sides of dough.
5. Begin braiding down dough, Cris-crossing as you go, folding in the end pieces
6. Lift braid with both hands and place on greased cookie sheet
7. Brush braid with egg whites and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. (I also added garlic powder too!)
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown
9. Serve and enjoy!