I found a great side dish- Breaded Cauliflower. It is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. Bread crumbs
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- Remove all the greens and cut stems off, making bite size pieces. Bigger florets are going to be easier to work with for this recipe. Wash florets, then place them into a pot, just covering with water and add 2 tsp. of salt.
- Cook over medium heat, bringing to a boil and cooking for about 15 minutes. You don’t want them to be too tender.
- Drain and set aside
- Put oil in skillet and set on Medium-low heat.
- Whisk eggs, adding in a small amount of salt. I just used 1/4 tsp. In a separate bowl, place breadcrumbs.
- One floret at a time, dip cauliflower in egg and then roll in breadcrumbs, then place in skillet. Turn florets so they get cooked evenly. This takes about 5 minutes.
This is such a delicious recipe. But eat them while they’re hot! You can find the original over at Zoomyummy.
I made a lasagna to go with it and we all enjoyed it- I will make it again for sure!
Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on right now for Purex no sort laundry detergent! I hope you’ll check it out HERE!