That one word sums up this recipe that I found on Pinterest, but came from one of my favorite bloggers, Kimberly, from A Night Owl.
Here’s her recipe:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 can chopped olives
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce
- Optional garnish: sour cream, guacamole and salsa
- Cook the ground beef until well done.
- Mix together soup, enchilada sauce, olives, onion, and chilies.
- Add ground beef and cheese.
- Cut corn tortillas into strips or sections and add in to the mix.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350.
- Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and/or salsa (optional).
This is sooo good! I love anything that says enchilada and this is no exception. I know it might not look very pretty but do not let that fool you! It’s delicious! I didn’t add any sour cream, guacamole, or salsa and it was amazing!