I don’t even know where to start with this Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread because it is possibly the easiest and most delicious thing I’ve ever made. So I’ll just share this:
I found this on 30 Days and within a day I had the ingredients to make it, that is how bad I wanted it!
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls (Rhodes brand)
- ½ c butter, melted
- 1 c grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Remove frozen rolls from freezer and loosely wrap them in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half with a clean pair of scissors.
- Mix the melted butter and seasonings together and pour over dough and mix.
- Add ½ C of grated cheese and combine.
- You want each piece of dough to be coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with the piece of dough and then top with remaining grated cheese.
- Allow to rise in a warm place for 1½ – 2½ hours.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and place your springform pan on the cookie sheet. The butter will leak out!
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until center is completely done.
Enjoy! It is so delicious!