- Lemon pudding and blueberries
- Vanilla yogurt and watermelon
- Chocolate pudding and diced strawberries
- Strawberry pudding and pureed peaches – get rid of the skins!
- Eggnog and bananas
- Vanilla yogurt and raspberries
Generally speaking if I have an over ripe banana I almost always include it. It keeps the popsicles nice and soft instead of hard like ice which is good for little mouths to bit into. I also only use whole milk to make the pudding or whole milk yogurt to bump up the calories.