I love this fun little treat that is actually 21 fix day approved. Yes, a delicious treat, as long as you don’t eat the entire batch yourself, which I could easily do, but I haven’t done it yet!
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are one of those things that you can make pretty quick if you are sitting around after the kids have gone to bed and want something to snack on.
So grab your ingredients. Chances are, you already have these things on hand.
Dump in your oats
Add the chocolate chips
Then the peanut butter
a little salt
And mix it up.
Then smoosh in you banana.
Add in your honey and vanilla
And mix it up again.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and salt in a large bowl
- Add banana and mash into the dry mix with a fork
- Add vanilla and honey and mix well
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes
- Roll into balls and place in freezer to set
Yep, it really is that simple and they are amazing. Actually, now that I’m looking at these again, I think I’ll go make some!