It is time to share my recipe for The Secret Recipe Club again and I think this one is a recipe that any parent can appreciate.
Most all kids love Pizza and mine are no exception. So when I am looking for a good recipe I am looking for a few different things. One is that it is easy to make. Another is that it won’t take forever. And last, if my family will eat it.
I loved looking over Our Good Life‘s recipes because there are so many to choose from that fit into the above criteria. These Chocolate Amaretto Creams look amazing and so do these Lemon Bits Oatmeal Cookies, But I finally settled on the Pull Apart Pizza. It just sounds fun, right? Terri loves to bake along with traveling, reading and decorating. Sounds like my kind of friend!
It is super easy because it has very few ingredients, which I like!
Cut up the biscuits. I chose to cut them into 6 since I am using the mini pans.
Chop up the pepperonis
Mix everything together
Put the mixture into the (sprayed) mini pans
Bake on 350 for 19 minutes
Cool for a few minutes and then flip over to remove pizza. I had to use a knife on a couple to get them to come out!
Pull Apart Pizza Bites
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 2 cans of biscuits
- 40 slices of pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut each biscuit into 4 or 6 pieces.
- Cut pepperoni into small pieces
- Add olive oil, Italian season, garlic powder and cheese to the bowl and mix
- Add biscuits and pepperoni and stir until well coated
- Spray your pan with cooking spray then add biscuits
- Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes
- Flip pan over plate to remove pepperoni pizza bites
So as you can see I used a pan that made 6 individual Pull apart pizzas. I cut the recipe exactly in half and it worked perfectly for the amount I needed. I also cut down the baking time to about 18-19 minutes and I lowered the original heat from 400 to 350 and it was plenty hot! I think even if you were doing the large pan you could cut the temp to 350°.
Now that I have shared my recipe, check out the other below!