And I do mean Happy!! A few weeks ago I googled myself and I found out that someone had taken my old blog domain and restarted it with all of my information. What in the world, right?
They used a picture of me, the story of my first husband’s passing, our family picture in the hospital when Tyler was born, my recipes, everything. They even created an almost identical email address to be contacted at. Which was weird considering all of their social media pointed them to my accounts.
So why after all this is it a happy Monday? Well, because today I received an email that the other account was suspended. Unless the person disputes it, which be crazy to since they are claiming to be me, then the site will stay down. Lets celebrate with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie are sort of dangerous in the sense that you can’t eat just one. It’s like you have good intentions of just having one, but pretty soon there is only one left on the plate and you can’t sit up….
These cookies are so easy to throw together and everyone will love them!
Adapted from littledairyontheprairie.com
- 1½ c. brown sugar
- ¾ c. butter, softened
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 c. quick oats
- 1 c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix butter and sugar together. Add eggs then mix. Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl stir flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oatmeal together.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix together just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix in.
- Put scoops of dough onto the baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool.
What is your all time favorite cookie?