then you need to try out this recipe!
and last night it sounded delicious and I had everything to make it!
(for regular pizza and dessert too!)
2.5 cups of bread flour (I used all purpose flour and it was just fine)
1 tsp white sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup warm water
1 tsp salt
In medium bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Let stand about 10 minutes (until creamy)
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker’s peel dusted with cornmeal.
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal (I used Old fashioned Quacker Oats)
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- Mini Marshmallows
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a bowl mix together brown sugar, flour and softened butter.
2. Mix in oats.
3. Sprinkle this mixture onto your pizza crust.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips across crust (feel free to be generous!)
5. Bake your pizza for 10 minutes
6. Remove pizza, add marshmallows and put back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes
(watch your marshmallows so they don’t get too toasty!)
Let it cool for a moment because it will be HOT!