Love linking up for the Sunday Social whenever I remember!
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
It annoys me when people do not use their blinkers. I mean, how hard is it really to turn it on?
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
No- reply commenters! Especially if they ask a question and I don’t really have a way to respond except on their question, and who knows if they will remember to come back to look!
3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Crumbs. What? Ya, crumbs. It goes like this: You make yourself a sandwich on the counter. You cut your sandwich, you put your sandwich on a plate and THEN YOU WIPE UP YOUR CRUMBS! Oh, you don’t do that? Well START!
4. What is your most irrational fear?
Their is a reason it’s called an irrational fear… But I always think someone is living in our attic. Yep, crazy, I know. But haven’t you ever seen the movie, Hider in the house? That is some scary sh!t, people! And one time the little lid thing to the attic was off a little and I was freaked out to the max! It was after a crazy windy day, so that’s what my husband blamed it on, but 2 years later I’m still freaked out!
5. Name 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with.
1. Ryan Gosling. He’s totally hot and I’d drool my way through dinner, but he seems like he can have a great conversation.
2. Ellen. She’s amazing. Need I say more?
3. Justin Timberlake. I’m not one of those gals that oogles over him. I mean, he’s cute, but I think he’s really funny. And would be fun to hang out with.