1. What is currently on your wish list?
A Keurig. I’ve decided I need one of these and asked my husband for one for Christmas
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
This round of questions is making me realize how out of the loop I am! I don’t have a device that uses apps, yet my 11 year old has a Kindle Fire and we have been playing the generic version of Ellen’s Heads Up game, and it’s a lot of fun.
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
I don’t have a DVR, so anything I watch has to be real time, but I’m not really watching any new shows this year. I think everything is one that came back from last year. But Parenthood and Chicago Fire are two of my current favorites.
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook. My favorite is Pinterest. I could spend hours on there (and sometimes do!). I find so many fun projects and recipes and I love making new things! And while I think it’s fun that people can follow along, I really do this for me. It is a great way to keep my ‘favorites’ organized.
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
Friends. I love that show and it doesn’t seem to matter the episode, I’ll watch it and laugh like it’s the first time I’ve seen it.