Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve always loved the magical time of Christmas.
I remember coming out of my room, still dark in the house but lit up from the shine of the tree, seeing presents overflowing the floor and knowing Santa had been to our house.
Now, years later, that feeling hasn’t changed as I watch the excitement on the faces of my own kiddos. I love watching them open each gift, and the reaction it brings. There is no better joy than the smile on their little faces.
In no particular order, my Top Ten favorite things about the Christmas season.
1. Watching the kids open gifts.
2. Giving to others to make their day special.
3. The glowing tree
4. Looking at the Christmas lights around town
5. Going to see Santa
6. Spending time with family
7. A table full of delicious food to fill our bellies.
8. Staying in jammies and playing with our new toys
9. Watching the parade on tv
10. Christmas music